Join the Club
About The Club
The Club of Florence presents three distinctive membership options tailored to varying interests and preferences. We encourage you to explore these options and carefully consider which aligns best with your specific areas of interest.
- Dedicated section on the website with a photo, name, and work title.
- Free access to the annual gala reception.
- 25% discount for Executive Training course.
- Access to exclusive, close-door events.
- Access to the annual Renewed Humanism Award ceremony and conference.
- Access to participate in the annual CoF assembly (without voting rights).
- Free access to 1 senior executive training from September 2024.
- Dedicated section on the website highlighting members’ brands.
- Unique and exclusive networking opportunities within the Club, including:
- dedicated thematic roundtables with interactive sessions.
- Masterminds sessions.
- Direct introductions to potential business partners and influential personalities.
- And more
- Free Access to Recurring Events:
- Annual CoF gala reception in Florence (1 per year).
- TEDx events (TEDx standard, TEDx Count Down, TEDx Salon) with the chance of being a speaker.
- Networking events with the possibility of seat upgrades for close vicinity to important personalities and facilitation of private meetings with personalities of interest.
- New York gala dinner with the possibility of seat upgrades for close vicinity to important personalities and facilitation of private meetings with personalities of interest.
- Side events (lunches, dinners, roundtables) during the Renewed Humanism Award ceremony and conference (hosted once per year, first edition 20 March 2024).
- Additional Discounts:
- 25% Discount on paid but limited events.
- 25% Discount on sponsorship packages for significant events, with priority to sponsor.
- 15% discount on all CoF Advisory services (starting in 2024).
Founding Member Membership
3 Years Commitment
- All the CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP features
- Become part of the foundation’s constitution and make up the assembly of the Club of Florence.
- Be recognized in the special section of the website and public events.
- Right to vote in the assembly and elect a board member including the possibility to candidate.
- Dedicated Exclusive dinners and meetings with our prestigious guests.